Göttas, the hamlet’s best-preserved farm, is surrounded by buildings in the manner typical of the period. It consists of a farmhouse, a barn, a stable and a huggehus, which is a carpentry workshop and woodshed. The farmhouse was previously a one-room cottage with a turf roof, but was converted into a framkammarstuga (a cottage with two smaller rooms at one end) in the 1800s.
The kitchen was used only in the summers. Food was cooked, laundry was washed, animals were slaughtered and beverages brewed there.
The tile roof was laid in the late 1800s, and the porches were added during the twentieth century. When Anders Persson from Gödatorp in Gällinge parish bought this farm in 1755, it was given the name Göttas.
The first known owner is mentioned in a tax roll from 1630 and was named Amund Andersson.
The last people to live on the farm were the brothers Albin and Aron, who lived there up until 1945.